Heat Treated, High Tensile Alloy Steel for Maintenance and Machine Repair
Electric Furnace Grade Alloy Steel in Small Heats for Superior Quality Control
WINCO is a well balanced machinable alloy made to strict specifications for maximum efficiency under extremely hard usage.
- Superior grain structure and chemical properties proven to reduce “down time” on your equipment.
- All bars delivered machine straightened and stress relieved.
- Uniform hardness provides machining ease and speed.
- Typical hardness range is suitable for most applications. Other hardnesses can be obtained with further heat treatment.
- Contains slightly higher content of nickel and manganese for more machinability and wear resistance compared to standard 4140 alloys.
Tensile Strength: 160,000 PSI
Yield Strength: 135,000 PSI
Elongation in 2″: 20%
Reduction of Area: 60%
Hardness: 28-32 Rockwell “C”
WINCO is stocked in Hot Rolled Heat Treated, Hot Rolled Annealed, Cold Drawn Heat Treated, Cold Finished and Rough Turned conditions.
Please contact Wingate Alloys with your specifications.