High Manganese Work Hardening Steel.
A Non-Magnetic Alloy Steel That Work Hardens Under Severe Impact Conditions.
Advantages of High Manganese Steel (Hadfield Steel)
- Delivered at a Brinell Hardness of 180/200 and will work harden to a Brinell of 550/600.
- WINCO MANG High Manganese Steel (Hadfield Steel) Provides longer life in shot blast cabinet operations. WINCO MANG’s resiliency will prolong use of steel shot and result in greater efficiency.
- Can be torch cut, welded with a high tensile electrode — a stainless steel rod, AWS E308-16 or E310-15, is recommended.
- A high manganese rod (11-14%) can also be used with satisfactory results.
- WINCO MANG High Manganese Steel (Hadfield Steel) can be formed cold for most applications.
Physical Properties of High Manganese Steel (Hadfield Steel)
Tensile Strength — 155,000 PSI
Elongation in 2″ — 75%
Reduction of Area — 55%
Applications of High Manganese Steel (Hadfield Steel)
- Shot Blast Equipment
- Guide Rails
- Pangborn Liners
- Chute Liners
- Wheelabrator Parts
- Foundry Shakeout Machines
- Crusher Liners
- Bucket Teeth
- Crusher Hammers