In Stock For Immediate Shipment
A Tough, Abrasion Resistant, Hardened Steel Piping System for Coarse Material Handling
WINCO 600 HT PIPE offers superior abrasion resistance and is one of the most cost effective wear-pipes available
- Induction-Heated & Quenched ID
- Outstanding ID Abrasion Resistance
- Impact Resistant OD
- ID Hardness — 600 Brinnell
- OD Hardness — 250 Brinnell
- Diameters available to 40″
- With or without flanges
- Extend system life up to six to eight times or more, depending upon application.
- Reduces maintenance repair costs by lengthening replacement intervals.
- Service temperatures up to 450° F, maximum.
- Accepts many of the common coupling methods used for mild steel pipe.
- Elbows, Laterals, Reducers, Tees and Wyes with similar hardness also available.
- End attachment alternatives include flanges, weld rings and couplings.
- Fabrication services for end preparation available for ready-to-install condition.
Mining: Tailing Lines
Power Industry: Fly Ash/Bottom Ash Disposal, Coal Slurry Transport
Pulp and Paper: Wood Chip Movement
Foundry: Sand Recycling
Sizes: Diameters from 2-1/2″ to 40″ NPS
Wall Thickness: Standard to Extra Heavy
Pipe Length: As required, up to 50′